- The biggest news of last week is that Misike got his first tooth. And I’m embarrassed to say that I probably wouldn’t even notice until now if it wasn’t for Anabel. Misike is at the stage when he puts everything into his mouth and so the tooth was discovered when he bit Anabel’s finger 🙂 .
2. I found the perfect gluten- free bread recipe. Seriously, it’s so good I ate the first loaf within one day ( trying to loose weight 😉 ) with butter only.
3. Here’s something I never thought I would own. But, hey, it’s 21st century and €3 was a very tempting price so you’ll see a lot of selfies here from now on 🙂 . But really, I find selfie-stick very practical because now we can easily make family photos wherever we are.
4. A wedding cake I made last week
5. On starcamp Anabel attended in July, she learned words and choreography to “Tomorrow”. Last week we finally watched “Annie” together and it was so good.
6. Dr Seuss is our newest favourite. Some stories make my tongue twist but they’re so funny and different. We love them.